Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What I want to say to you today . . .

Isaac . . . I am so proud of you for how you lead your drama group. Watching as you organized your group, came up with an idea and wrote it out, communicated it effectively to your group members, and successfully directed the scene (with correct terminology, by the way . . ."From the top!" "You'll be off stage!" "Action!") to completion, was amazing for me as your mom, and as your teacher. You are growing into such a capable young man. I was amazed yesterday at your leadership skills and your dedication to your team members.  I can't wait to see the final product!! Good job!!

Josiah . . . I am so proud of you for cleaning your room all by yourself the other day, after only being asked once, and not waiting for your brother to help you, but doing his share of the work, too. You did such a good job of putting everything away and not just shoving it places. You are a hard worker. Walking into that room with you, all I could think about was how you can do big things for being such a little man. As you grow, you will become more and more unstoppable!! Great job!!

Daniel . . . one of the most precious moments of my entire week was putting you to sleep last night and listening to you sing a song you were making up . . . "I love mommy. Mommy loves me. I love you. You love me. Mommy loves me . . . " I burried my face deep in your curls and sighed and wanted to remember that moment for the rest of my entire life. I do. Love you.

Joe . . . thank you for everything . . . but mostly for loving me. And for all the big and little ways you take care of me and the boys. And for being my friend. And for . . . everything. I love you.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww...

Em said...

Oh my... That was a bit of a tear-jerker, Joy...

Kerri said...

Those boys have the best mom in the world.