Saturday, January 23, 2010

In a manner of speaking . . .

 I love this age of Daniel's, where he is trying to figure out how to communicate certain ideas and emotions, and has only really been acquainted with speaking our language for a year or so, so sometimes things get a bit . . . confused.
Well, I get confused.
Daniel knows exactly what he is talking about!
And it can be so cute!!
Yesterday, he kept asking me to "buckle" my door in the truck.
It took me a while, but I finally figured out . . . he wanted me to lock the doors with the auto lock button. But he kept saying, "Buckle your door, mom. Buckle the doors!"
Exactly.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

He's concerned about your safety and wants you all to be "buckled" safety inside the vehicle so no one can steal any of you. Or something like that. He's a cutie.