Sunday, June 22, 2008

The worst is over

I am happy to announce that the worst of the sickness is over.
Daniel suffered through a pretty terrible day yesterday with fever and pain.
The doctor said it would last several days.
We prayed.
God healed.
Sometimes, it's a simple as that.
Isaac has a great little immune system, and has not contracted what his brothers could not avoid.
I am worn out, but thanking God for his mercy!
I will be on the road this next week, and not sure how often I will get to post, but keep checking in -- you just might find something here.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yea, I'm so glad the boys are doing better. I was concerned about you not being able to travel. I missed you yesterday.

Abigail Kreighbaum said...

It is so great that they are getting better! I hope that you are having a great trip! I'll Miss ya!

Micah & Sarah said...

I hope the boys are feeling much better now.
We saw a book at the bookstore today that reminded us of you. Have you read Amy Tan's ~ The Kitchen God's Wife? Just a wonderment.