Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm beginning to think the weatherman is a liar

The ten day forecast last Friday said we would have a nice weekend, and then rain and thunderstorms every day of the week this week.
I mentally prepared for the dreariness that can come with rain over a long haul.
I planned out things for the kids to do indoors.
I accepted the fact that we might face sirens and strong weather.
I would like to report there was nary a cloud in the sky today.
It was beautiful, breezy and perfect in every way!
And yesterday started out grey, but by afternoon we were enjoying sunshiny weather.
Weathermen!!
What do they know?

Here are some pictures of our day:

Indiana Jones is alive and well and living at our house.
Daniel walking around. Because he learned to walk by holding on to someone's hand, he now walks with one hand in the air. Funny!
On grandpa's stoop. We had a lovely time there today, a very nice visit with gramp. We swam, all of us, which is why there are no pics of it. The camera isn't waterproof. I did get some other great shots, though . . .
Brothers.
Don't they look so sweet?
Yeah, right!!
We got some ice cream . . .or should I say frozen custard from Freddy's. Yum. Can you tell what kind the boys had?

3 comments:

Shelden said...

I love the pics of all of the boys! Especially the one with Joe in the Indiana Jones costume! Anyway, I wanted to say that you guys are great. Love ya!Sammy

Abigail Kreighbaum said...

I love how Daniel walks!

Kerri said...

Freddy's chocolate frozen custard is amazing. Those photos came out wonderfully Joy!