Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hair raising . . .

Tonight, as Joe was helping get Daniel's socks off so he could get into the shower, Danny was holding on to Joe's head to steady himself as his dad lifted first one foot, then the other off the ground.
Daniel said to Joe, as he ran his hand over and over Joe's nubby short hair, "Your hair is so cute. Who put it in there?"
Joe replied, "My hair is so cute? [chuckling]God put it there."
"Who gave you more?" he wanted to know.
"God did," Joe answered.
This satisfied Danny, who ran squealing into the bathroom.
We looked at each other and laughed.
Where does he come up with this stuff?
I don't know.
But it sure puts a smile on my face when he does.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I just love it.

Em said...

Hahaha! What a funny kid. I love all of your stories about him. He's so cute!

Sarah said...

I finally caught up on reading your blog, and can I just say that your Daniel so adorable! The things he says - that we've all thought - are so sweet and wonderful to read about. He asks the best questions! I hope he does get that zoo someday!