Friday, May 2, 2008

Just one of those seasons


The image “http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1227714/2/istockphoto_1227714_time_flies_3.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

It's been busy. Very busy.
Life is marching on fast and furious. It is at times like this that I most want to stop – catch my breath – understand what it is all about and keep perspective. It is times like this that I am swept into the swirling eddies that are life.
After various complications, Grandpa is back in the hospital, but may be able to come home tomorrow. There are still some factors that are being closely watched, so we will see how that goes. If he gets the "all clear," it will be so good to have him home again.
We have been packing and fixing up the new house, though it will not be done enough to move right into when we close on Monday.
We will stay at mom's while she is staying with grandpa. Hopefully, it will not take too long to move into the house and settle in.
Most days, I feel like I am running so hard and so fast that I almost forget to breathe.
The boys have taken everything in stride.
I keep praying for them; praying that they are made stronger for all the craziness in their little lives. Praying that they see the face of Jesus in my face, Joe's face, no matter how tired or busy or crazy we are.
There are so many things I want to write about, but I need time for that, and time is something I don't have much of right now.
I will be trying to keep it more regular though, so come back soon, and see what's new; it's always something with me!

1 comment:

Abigail Kreighbaum said...

I know that it has been such a hard month! If I were you I would think taht May is a new beginning for you and your family! Good luck!