Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What a long, strange trip it's been . . .

Daniel, who was resting peacefully on the couch next to me for his afternoon nap, just bolted up with a huge smile on his face and announced with a sleepy voice, as he rubbed his eyes, "I'm back! I'm back!!"
Hmmmm. I wonder where he went in his dreams. . .I wish I could have gone too.

"Didn't you miss me?
I've been so long gone.
I slipped right out of this world
And my mind went for a whirl."

- Roar of Love
2nd Chapter of Acts

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Daniel sure sounds like he's a cute age right now! He says the most hilarious things! I love that -"I'm back! I'm back!" Thanks for the great comment you left me on our blog. I love how you compared our lives to a book - it helps it make much more sense, instead of just seeming like a great unknown. Thanks. Love you, Sarah

Patti said...

"....I stepped right out of this world and my mind went for a whirl..."

Michelle said...

LOVE that!

Abigail Kreighbaum said...

That is a great saying!

Kerri said...

That's adorable.