Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or treat!

Boy, have we had a busy day!
My older boys were up early this morning to start pop corn sales for Boy Scouts. Thanks so much, Nathan, for taking them to sell. I fell back to sleep on the couch after you left!!!
Mom and I did a little shopping and a little lunching and a little more shopping this afternoon.
We visited gramp for a while and had some killer potatoes and eggs!!
Then it was off with our boys, a.k.a. Star Wars clone trooper, Storm Shadow (a white ninja from G.I. Joe) and dinosaur head boy, to Wheatstate for free pizza!!
After that, it was trick-or-treating for a couple of hours, and then home to assess the loot, eat some of it, and watch Arsenic and Old Lace.
Now, my sweet and sweet-toothed boys are all sleeping peacefully on this All Hallow's Eve, and I am too tired to write much more than this!!
Lucky for me, I'll gain an hour when we FALL BACK tonight!
Hopefully, it's an hour of peaceful sleep.
Here are some pics of last night's Fall Festival (both older boys were ninjas) and all the boys earlier today, right before trick-or-treating.





2 comments:

Abigail Kreighbaum said...

It looks like they had fun!

Em said...

Aw! Too cute! Looks like a riot. :)