Friday, October 23, 2009

Soccer Mutha!

The boys had soccer today.
It was quite cold, 36 degrees with winds at 22 mph!
Can you say burrrrr?
Well, I can. I got lots of practice today!
We did so well, though, and I yelled my head off, cheering for my boys, and all the kids, so that kept me a little warm.
Isaac's team won the day! Champions, undefeated as yet this year, since they won the softball tournament in September, too.
Josiah's team did so well. They played against kids who might as well of been giants, they were so big! But our kids held them, and they only won by one point!!
I am so proud of all the kids. In spite of the cold, it was a good day.
Here are some pictures:








And here are some fall and family dinner pictures from yesterday:



2 comments:

Abigail Kreighbaum said...

Josiah is such a poser!

Michelle said...

Thanks again for the ride and the use of your dryer! I love you. I don't tell you enough, but I do.